'56 chevy 3 for C and C

8ball

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
'56 chevy 3 for C and C
I shot these yesterdayat 4 in the afternoon i wanted ot shoot ealier because of the sun but just couldnt make it happen so here is what i got
garettstruck1.jpg

2. i was going for a look of finding this sitting some where int all grass like the old abandon ones
garettstruck3.jpg

garettstrcuk2.jpg

Nice work, however some fill light would have helped the images greatly, especially in #s 2 and 3. I would also consider using longer glass and larger apertures to achieve a shallower DoF and thus render the background less sharply focused. I like the compositional idea of the old grass. Nice work.

thanks guys

It's a very clean and well kept looking old truck. I guess what I'm trying to figure out, is why you decided to take photos of it in a ghetto, where the background really doesn't tie in with the photo. Maybe a better locale would make for better results.

The weeds blocking parts of the truck in 1 and 2 ruin them for me.

Nice truck! Does the owner drive it, or is it just for show?

as for the location i was thinking something beautiful surrounded by something trashy and tough looking kind of like a diamond in the rough
i plan on doing another shoot with him at a resivor out by us thats alot more peaceful looking

early he drives this truck, he built it to beat on and that he does

Took the Chevy to the Resi(voir) but the Resi(voir) was dry?

how about with some editing?
garettstruck1-1.jpg

garettstruck3-1.jpg

garettstrcuk2-1.jpg

I don't really mind the smaller weeds in front/under the chrome fender in #2, its the large one that's distracting. Other than that I really like #2.

I also like the edit you made to #3, but your reflection in the chrome fender hurts it.

i just noticed that :/

I would also consider using longer glass and larger apertures to achieve a shallower DoF and thus render the background less sharply focused. I like the compositional idea of the old grass. Nice work.

photo retouching

Most reactions

New Topics

Back