chakalakasp
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2006
- Messages
- 170
- Reaction score
- 6
I've got descriptions for all of these on my blog at The Big Storm Picture. I traveled with Vortex 2 for about 2 weeks this June. All photos hosted by Flickr.
man the tiv. Cool man must have been fun. I miss storm chasers. Do you know if discovery did another season on them. Will it come out soon. I am a amateur radio operator in my town and do storm spotting. However here in michigan we don't even get storms....lol IM sure you know what I mean by that.
Cool pictures! Looks like the movie "Twister" got it about right.
awesome pictures. thanks for sharing. must of been a blast to go with and see that stuff and be right in the action. did you get to ride in the tank car ? lol