5D MK II used to Film House Final!

Yes, the 5D-II shoots good video at lower ISO settings. There's a really good pair of video comparisons of several d-slr's versus 35mm motion picture film cameras using Kodak and Fuji film stocks using Zeiss lenses on all the cameras, for consistency and fairness.

The videos are somewhat long, around 35 and 26 minutes, and compare the Canon 5D-II, Canon 7D, 1D Mark IV,and Nikon D3s as well as the Panasonic
GH1. It's pretty interesting, because the footage shot with the digital SLR cameras is compared against 35mm film by a number of top film industry professionals. The image quality of the d-slrs is very high; so high that it surprises many of the film industry professionals.

Here's an article to add background on what the various film industry job titles do, plus the link to the Great Camera Shootout of 2010.
Zacuto's Shootout: Film versus digital capture

The Great Camera Shootout 2010 | Zacuto

Here's a reminder to folks: This episode (the 6th season finale) airs Monday 5/17 at 7:00 PM CDT on FOX.

There is a point and shoot camera tv ad that goes through all the motions, and at the end of the commercial states the whole commercial was shot from the P&S.

I love movies and I have no problems with anyone wanting to shoot video with their DSLR but this is a photo forum. Shouldn't we keep this kind of thread in the "Off Topic" area? :lol:

Wonder how long before they use this camera to shoot some TV show?
Geek Stuff 4 U - Your best Japanese Gadget Store - Chobi Mini Digital Camera

This engineering marvel was brought to my attention by KmH. Blame him for my bad joke :)

thats pretty sweet!

Did anyone get to see this? Was it crazy good?

I have seen that film couple of months ago. It had been not so far and also pretty nice. I have heard about that film to my colleague. He was told me that It was being useful for those people who have never left the photography forever and Going with so far so further.

I would think u and her would both have to agree, but that should be agreed upon prior to divorce by the two of u. she can take whatever she wants if u say nothing to her.i would sit down and make a list and see who wants what. your entitled to half of everything.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back