Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.)
Mariesa--Nate-3-square-B.jpg

2.)
Rings-selective-color.jpg

3.) They must've really liked this pose from when we did their engagement session because they specifically requested it again.
Mariesa--Nate-10-square-cr.jpg

4.)
Mariesa--Nate-7.jpg

5.) I think when I get this one printed, I'll be cropping some off of distracting edge of the wall on the right side. Do you guys think I should increase the contrast for the wall like in the first image? Or should I leave it more subdued since they are being all tender-like? :)
Mariesa--Nate-1.jpg

6.)
Mariesa-1.jpg

7.) My lens has been acting up lately and having a really hard time auto-focusing so this one's out of focus, but I liked her emotion. Hopefully she doesn't look like she's too sad, she really was just getting overwhelmed with the fact that she was getting married very soon:)
Getting-Ready-20-BW-croppe.jpg

8.)
Wedding-Party-1-cropped.jpg

really like #4 and love the emotion in #7... maybe add some grain to take attention away from the focus, but it doesnt really bother me anyway x

Like jemmy i really like the emotion in #7 and don't think the focus is a problem. When I first looked at the image it was the emotion that drew me to it. I didn't really notice the soft focus until i read the text above it.
I also like the creative posing approach in #8 (might have to use that if i ever shoot wedding at golf course).

The only thing i see with #8 is that the couple standing in the far back and the couple on the golf cart (far right) seem a little out of the photo.

I agree that maybe the corner of the wall on #5 should be cropped out but I'd leave the contrast as is.

Great work!

Great job April!

#1, Love the colors. Nice background with the brick wall and green folliage. #2, Great shot! #4, Excellent composition! #8, great group shot, very creative. Good color and focus throughout.

All great images. :thumbup:

NJ

Thank you for your input you guys:) Once I learned that we would be at the Country Club and would have the use of the golf carts, I immediately envisioned a shot like #8 in my head. Unfortunately, there were a few golfers waiting for us and could have very easily shot their golf balls over at us, so I was in a big rush to just get this taken. So, I probably would have tried to make the posing a little more varied, and I don't think I would have that couple in the front centered like that, but overall the shot came out just how I wanted it to:)

Who knows if she'll even like the emotional shot of herself...and chances are she wouldn't want it reprinted really large so I think it'll be ok with the soft focus like that.

I like pic no 4, I don't know why, but I like a kissing photo.. I'm plan to expand to a wedding photographer...

Nice images...the focus of #7 really doesn't bother me that much. Nice work.

I like #4 & #7.
With #4 though I personally think that the couple are a little too blurred out

I think IMHO that numeral 8 is a pretty unique and nice shot. I like how its nice and wide and how it seems everything is scattered yet together.

Thank you BJ and Erave:)
BJ, I think I would have been more pleased with this shot if I could have had one bigger flower in the foreground to specifically focus on. I'll probably try this shot again sometime, hopefully with better results!
Thank you!

Most reactions

Back