Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Oct 20, 2005 #1 That's right, I was a bum for 8 hours. Yeesh indeed. These are all I could scavenge, unfortunately.
FuryofNature TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2005 Messages 361 Reaction score 7 Location California Oct 20, 2005 #2 what city?
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2005 #3 Nice shots. Fav is #2
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Oct 20, 2005 #4 i'm liking these a lot. the reflection shots are quite good, especially the last...angle/leaves. well done Verbal!
i'm liking these a lot. the reflection shots are quite good, especially the last...angle/leaves. well done Verbal!
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2005 #5 I love the third one myself. Nice mood to the photo. Love the angle.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Oct 20, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks Woodsac and Jons! And the city is Bellingham, up near the Canadian border in Washington.