What's new

85 1.4

SamiJoSchwirtz said:
Too much noise trying to go from far back with my 1.4. I'm lacking on lenses

Sami, can you clarify this please?
 
thetrue said:
:lmao: she asked for an "EVERYTHING" lens, so I figure since it says macro and goes to 270mm on crop sensor ~ 432mm, it'd be perfect!

Yeah, with a blazing fast f/6.3 at the long end!!! Yippee!
 
o hey tyler said:
You realize that the sigma is Sharper, faster to focus, and had a lot less CA than the 85/1.2, right? The Sigma is not slow to focus at all.

Yeah, that might be--but the Canon 85mm f/1.2-L has that cool red ring around the barrel!!!! I mean...dude--it has a red ring!!!!! And a red L in the name!!!!

L lenses are awesome! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom