What's new

9-11 Memorial

tdz16

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
N. Merrick, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the 9-11 Memorial in Eisenhower Park, East Meadow, NY. C&C if you want....

~Tom

9-11Memorial.jpg
 
I like what you're onto here. I just think that the foreground is a tad too dark, so the attention is stolen by the background (and the foreground becomes a bit of an afterthought). If this image was mine, I'd try to lighten the foreground a bit to see what happens. (The monument seems overexposed some, so I assume this was not an easy scene to meter.)
 
Going by the title the subject (towers) are OOF due to a shallow DOF. I'm not sure what the flower (?) represents but it doesn't seem to hold my attention like the towers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom