I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My fiancé calls to me from the other room. "Come quick, I think I broke your camera" I though that was odd because I know where my gear is, and she's not calling from that room.

I go into the room and she's holding a camera body in one hand and a lens in the other. A freakin 20D

A complete surprise...and boy, what a surprise. She had been planing this for a long time and she finally paid off all of her other debts. She wanted me to have it for our trip to California...which I have to get up for in 6 hours...so good night, have a good week end and I'll talk to you all later....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

holy crap! she gave you 20d??? Wow!!!! Oh... I'm now looking for a bf who's going to buy me 350d :p:p anyone interested???

Bravo! Congrats! :D :thumbup:

Sweet!!! Congrats Mike, you must have a heck of a woman :) Enjoy it on your trip to California, and I expect to see lots of pics when you get back!!!

Now that is the kind of woman we call "a keeper". She wanted YOU to have it! :heart:

Hope you guys have an awesome time and don't forget to post the pics!! :)

Well, I'm back. Thanks everyone...The camera is awesome. The trip was really great, we got to spend a lot of quality time with my grandparents and other family. A nice highlight was that our rental car was a beautiful, yellow, brand new...MUSTANG. Nothing like cruzin in Cali. with a yellow mustang.

The bad part of the trip was the flights home. We get back to Sacramento and our flight is delayed by 4 hours...and it's only a 1.5 hour long flight to Seattle. We were early so they switched us to an earlier flight. But then that flight was delayed by two hours. Then we get to Seattle and there was one flight delayed on the board...of course that was ours. It was supposed to depart at 8:55 but we didn't leave until 12:30. They did give us the option of putting us up in a hotel for the night and flying in the morning, but we decided to wait it out and get home ASAP.

With the time zone, we didn't get to our house until 4:30, so we both called in today. I don't know if I'll be able to upload any photos to my crappy computer at home so I'll probably wait until I can do it at work.

Lucky SOAG! Congrats!

Most reactions

Back