NestorV TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Athens, Greece Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2009 #1 Well, here is a photo I shot last Sunday with my crappy compact.. I decided to turn it into a duotone and recolorise the bench.. Any C&C will be really appreciated.
Well, here is a photo I shot last Sunday with my crappy compact.. I decided to turn it into a duotone and recolorise the bench.. Any C&C will be really appreciated.
Al-Wazeer TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 1,174 Reaction score 0 Location Bahrain (somewhere in mid east) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2009 #2 beautiful photo but i think there are a lot of things in the background...
Y ypperin TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2008 Messages 138 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2009 #3 I like this shot, but the background seems aweful dark, and yes busy, though I think that's more because of the selective coloring.....
I like this shot, but the background seems aweful dark, and yes busy, though I think that's more because of the selective coloring.....