WOW! That's awesome!! I got several shots of crescent but since I used the welders glass, everything came out just yellow/green. Did you use any sort of ND filter or something?
This is all I got using the #14 welders glass. When the sun was almost covered, I tried getting a picture with the camera at f/32, 1/4000 and it was still too bright. Maybe I should get myself a ND filter. I even shot in RAW. Anyone has any tips to get anything better out of the RAW images?
I was only able to get this one with my cell phone.. I had some special glasses, but I didn't know in advance that I was going to have them, or I might've brought an actual camera along..
Thanks Desi That's ok about the snake lol I saw it first in the viewfinder but alas perhaps I'm just being weird again lol
LittleMike, thanks Woot! Can't wait to see your pics
Shuttervelocity, thanks I didn't use anything since the sun was so low I treated it like a sunset pretty much, we also have a cloud of dust that is sitting over us from the dry gravel roads that added another bit of "filter".
Sw1tchFX, thanks, booo that you didn't get to see/shoot it
Lorigon, Nice capture!!
Bhop, cool, at least you had some description of camera