A brave Model

Well, this will be a personal view but : when you post a picture, then let people comment it, then remove the picture saying that you had enough feedback, I feel like I have been abused.

Where are the pics?

I felt like I had enough feed back, and the model didn't want them up for too long. Sorry you missed it!

Just relax! Don't worry about too many feed backs. You should be thinking about improving your photographs. That is the hardest part, improving. Just keep shooting and try different methods and take some advices mentioned.

I remember your photographs, and I think the model need some better facial expressions. She looks like a stone, IMO.

Where are the pics?

I felt like I had enough feed back, and the model didn't want them up for too long. Sorry you missed it!

Just relax! Don't worry about too many feed backs. You should be thinking about improving your photographs. That is the hardest part, improving. Just keep shooting and try different methods and take some advices mentioned.

I remember your photographs, and I think the model need some better facial expressions. She looks like a stone, IMO.
Totally agree. She really didn't give him a lot to work with. Hard to criticize him when he is working with a stone...

Well, this will be a personal view but : when you post a picture, then let people comment it, then remove the picture saying that you had enough feedback, I feel like I have been abused.

AGREED.

That infuriates me.

If you can't keep something up, don't post it.

Now I'm going to have to send my minions to smite you, because I've been upset by the lack of photographs in which to critique.

It's like going to a party where everyone is talking, laughing, having a great time, and you walk up to the group and ask what they're talking about, so you can be a part of it to, and they respond with, "Nothing, don't worry about it.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR.

:madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad:

AGREED. That infuriates me. If you can't keep something up, don't post it. Now I'm going to have to send my minions to smite you, because I've been upset by the lack of photographs in which to critique. It's like going to a party where everyone is talking, laughing, having a great time, and you walk up to the group and ask what they're talking about, so you can be a part of it to, and they respond with, "Nothing, don't worry about it. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR. :madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad::madmad:
Oh! I love minions, they are definitely invited to the party even though you weren't. Send them down and I'll show them the origional pictures, then I'll cook up a nice dinner before you call them home.

^ hahahaha.....wait what?

Im 31, so I have no clue what you are talking about. Thats okay though, seems to be the theme of the day. :)

As for the OP taking down the photos, if they were photos of a tree, then might as well leave them up. However, since this was a person that knows people, that may or may not ever come across this thread, I have no problem with taking them off. FWIW

Im 31, so I have no clue what you are talking about. Thats okay though, seems to be the theme of the day. :) As for the OP taking down the photos, if they were photos of a tree, then might as well leave them up. However, since this was a person that knows people, that may or may not ever come across this thread, I have no problem with taking them off. FWIW

Thanks Parker! You can come to dinner too.

Oh! I love minions, they are definitely invited to the party even though you weren't. Send them down and I'll show them the origional pictures, then I'll cook up a nice dinner before you call them home.

HA! I like you. You're alright! :lmao:

Im 31, so I have no clue what you are talking about. Thats okay though, seems to be the theme of the day. :) As for the OP taking down the photos, if they were photos of a tree, then might as well leave them up. However, since this was a person that knows people, that may or may not ever come across this thread, I have no problem with taking them off. FWIW

Thanks Parker! You can come to dinner too.

Dinner? Wait a dang minute... there MUST be some mistake here, I haven't received my invite yet.

^^Do you remember the Spy vs Spy Mt. Dew commercial? That is my earliest Spy vs Spy memory.... apparently I'm a youngin'

THis one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back