What's new

A Brewing Storm

JCphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
155
Reaction score
1
Location
Golden, BC
_DSC1165copywebPF.jpg


3 frame vertical panorama of an old homestead in the Columbia Valley.

thanks for looking! C&C appreciated.

JC
 
Excellent shot, I like the old timber shed things the green is a good colour against the dark sky...
 
Gorgeous! I love this kind of shot...
 
Mr Carter, well done! Your middle name ain't Henri is it???? :)
 
Beautiful shot. I hope to go home to the old family farm soon to get shots like this as well.
 
awesome shot! dark and gloomy, i love it.
 
what type of lens if you dont mind saying?
 
what type of lens if you dont mind saying?

I don't mind at all. Nikon kit lens 18-55mm
f4-5.6 (or something close to that)

This was shot at around 22mm at the smallest aperture (f22).

JC
 
YIKES! That is a seriously good photo,Great composition use of light and subject.I really like it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom