What's new

A building in Copenhagen, Denmark

Foffen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
396
Reaction score
1
Location
Oslo Rooock City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't think this is the most normal angle to shoot it, but I liked the patterns and the colors, so I had to do it. Thank for looking.
.. Photobucket have played around with the size. Sorry for that..

uptothesky.jpg
 
Good eye! The colour of the sky and the blue slabs are the same and therefore it works really fine. I assume this photo makes up look vertically up the wall of the building? How did you cure the crick in the neck that taking this gave you? ;)
 
it looks a bit more like an abstract than building
 
LaFoto said:
. I assume this photo makes up look vertically up the wall of the building?
Yes, that's right. :)

LaFoto said:
How did you cure the crick in the neck that taking this gave you? ;)
Hehe. :D I got a massage as soon as I got back to my hotel. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom