What's new

A C C C Cold day photographing bridges

uberben

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
651
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are from last week when I was looking to get some cool Bokeh shots for my daily photo challenge. I decided that featuring the local bridge crossing the mississippi river would give some regional detail to the photo for me to enjoy after I move next week. The first photo is the one I chose for my submission.

bokeh.jpg


these two are not Bokeh shots at all, but I liked them none the less.
bridgebokeh.jpg


latchislandbridge2.jpg
 
I love the first one .. my eyes go back and forth ...
the first link in the chain looks strange though, like if it was not properly blurred

have a good day
 
all are great but i like number 1 the best!! :thumbup:
 
thanks everyone for the positive comments. I think #1 is my favorite as well. I am going to miss this place when I move next week
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom