What's new

A Car Show Photo..

Blackbelt94

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada EH!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello im new to this forum aswell as photography but i am really getting into it( learning and experimenting) anyways tell me what you think of this photo,

IMG_25011.jpg


------------------------------------------------------------------------
Canon s5 Is
 
I can see a yellow Mini in the pic. Are there many Minis in Canada? Nice pic. A bit underexposed IMHO.
 
Well there is quite a bit of the newer minis but also some old
 
Definitely somewhat under-exposed; as well, the angle doesn't work at all IMHO, I would prefer to see the image straightened.
 
I agree with the underexposure and angle. Also the sky really really overpowers everything. That and the purple thing on the right.
 
I like the composition, but I think the image is too underexposed. I do believe, however, that that could make a great HDR image with a bit of auto bracketing and a fast shooting rate.
 
Heres an Edit:

Straightened angle, contrast and brightness edits, slight crop.

carshoweditzx2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom