What's new

A Case of the Mondays (part 1 - 7 pics)

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
Today I ended up spending six hours in town, and walking about eight miles. I am very sore, but I got a lot of pictures that I really like! Here are the first seven. =)



barscopy0wv.jpg










 
2 and 4 are :thumbup:. Veyr nice 'spooky' and old/antique feel to them. I would have also favoured the other building if it hadn't have been for all the cars. Great set!
 
Another nice series of photos Jon :thumbup: Hard to pick, but I think the standout for me is the b/w boats.
 
The window!
Yes. Of this series it definitely is the window that I like best.
Closely followed by the boats with the reflection of the sun on the water. Those two. Yes!
 
awesome shots! i particularly like #'s 3 & 6

well done Jon!
 
Not really a bad one in the bunch, but #6 is the standout for me. Love the tones here, great sky and the framing of the branches. Nicely done. :)
 
#6 is my favorite... for all the reason terri listed.
there's just something about that one.

nice job!
 
Lovin 2, 5 and 6.

Awesome set.
 
darin3200 said:
I like #3 and #6 the best, the colors and feel to them are great :thumbup:

Thanks! Not many seem to like those, but it's a style I really enjoy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom