A colourful stroll

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...through the oilseed rape! My better half and I enjoyed a short walk through the fields near Ropsley, Lincolnshire, particularly where the path went through this field. The colours made it feel like walking through a Disney cartoon!

Tony

For more info: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com/2008/05/tiptoe-through.html

Ropsley-oilseed.jpg

I'm assuming that the crooked horizon is due to it being a hill? I love the leading line and your wife (?) walking away from the camera.

The colours made it feel like walking through a Disney cartoon!

I'm sure it did! :D
And the fragrance in the air must have been intense, as must have been the constant hum of the bees!

Thanks BoblyBill, Corinna & Antarctican. Yes, the land sloped Bill, and it seemed to add a note that improved the shot. Yes again, it's my wife in her role as reluctant photographer's model :wink:. The only significant work on this shot Corinna was getting rid of all the dozens of blurred insects in the sky. What I liked about this one Antarctican was the absence of trees and telephone poles and wires. They are out of shot to the left!

Regards, Tony

I would have liked it better if your wife was on the other side, walking into the photo. You can still try that, cropping it to a vertical.

Hi there :)

I like this shot, but for me, not having the person there at all would work best. It leaves the element of mistery intact I feel. Some may dissagree of course, just my take :)

I like the colors and the path. I think it would help if the horizon was straight

It's beautiful the contrast yellow of the flowers and blue of the sky.

Most reactions

Back