A Country Girl Out on Her Farm

Tinstafl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good light, good frames, good poses. Very good set.

There's a reason you don't don't see young ladies like that around our farm. You'd never be able to run the hands out of the barn yard!

Last edited:
Well I married a farm girl a long time ago now. Yup those girls are special but you are right about working the land. I have a farm as well. Thanks for the kind words

I grew up in the country and don't ever remember a country gal having nails like those!:aiwebs_016:

With looks like hers she'd never need to lift a finger, let alone break a nail. The volunteers would be lined up for a country mile. ;)

John, my only nit pick is that her hair (wig?) looks just a little too messy. I find it slightly distracting ... but I can be a bit OCD about things like that so maybe it's just me. :)

Even so, is 66 too late to get into farming??? ;)

Excellent. Nicely balanced light .... liking those shorts too.

I grew up in the country and don't ever remember a country gal having nails like those!:aiwebs_016:

With looks like hers she'd never need to lift a finger, let alone break a nail. The volunteers would be lined up for a country mile. ;)

John, my only nit pick is that her hair (wig?) looks just a little too messy. I find it slightly distracting ... but I can be a bit OCD about things like that so maybe it's just me. :)

Even so, is 66 too late to get into farming??? ;)
I don’t know about being a wig. I know she said it too two hours to get ready.

I generally like these except in the last one it's clear that the shorts don't fit her, and are several inches too large around her slender waist.

My favorite is the first shot.

Last edited:
I have to agree with Derrel, the shorts being to big for her is distracting. Overall, the set and the posing, and the lighting/exposure is excellent.

Most reactions

Back