A couple from a shoot the other day. CC always welcome

Blake.Oney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
25krkn7.jpg

The other day I posted some from a family shoot and I had used a similar effect on one of the photo's as this one. Someone (sorry I don't remember who) recommended that I mask the glow off the subjects face for sharpness. I did that here and I think it worked out, so thanks for that.

fp731x.jpg

I actually liked how this one turned out, even though I was reluctant to do the shot like this. This washed out from the sun look is getting increasingly popular where I live and I've avoided it for a while, but I guess I had to do it sometime. I would like some C&C on this shot as in this type of shot. Feel free to tell me that you don't like the effect, but just so you know I'm not real fond of it either. I would like to know some ways of making these types of shots better, or how I did.

I kinda like #2.

#1 she is too small. If you want her this small probably better if she is not looking at the camera. Maybe sit on the swing and look to the left or something.

I actually have a couple like that. I know the first one isn't really all about the subject, but for some reason I'm attached to it. I think it's because I like the whole scene. Like she is part of it instead of it revolving around her.

The color of the swing and the leaves are awesome man.. show more pics on that. You can do so much!

You're washed out in number 2 bro. Out of focus on number 1 my man. I can appreciate what you attempted with the boken. I'd have been more inclined to go f7 or f8 on this. Looks like it was shot with a prime.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back