What's new

A couple of abstract waterscapes

Bitter Jeweler said:
Has anyone noticed that the top one is upside down?

Holy crap your right! Lol
 
I have to disagree with you for number one. I find the 50/50 split really works for this image as it gives you a the impression of split between two workds/dimensions.
Funny that you say that – this image is a crop from a slightly bigger one that I had originally titled "Parallel Reality".

Abstract images, if you give them a chance and really "explore" them, can produce all sorts of reactions. How interesting is it that #1 can be repulsive, but also peaceful?

Thanks much, Lee!
 
I like 1 too.... Taking some off the bottom wouldn't hurt.
 
Thanks all, I truly appreciate your comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom