What's new

A couple of beach shots

Nice exposures and colors. I would suggest not putting the horizon in the middle of the frame
 
Nice exposures and colors. I would suggest not putting the horizon in the middle of the frame


Something very basic that I only learned after taking this images!:lol:
 
No 1: colour balance wrong. The blue is awful. Composition probably needed more rule of thirds and would have been better without the footprints.

No2: Better composition. ?more contrast maybe. Crop a bit off the top
 
No 1: colour balance wrong. The blue is awful. Composition probably needed more rule of thirds and would have been better without the footprints.

No2: Better composition. ?more contrast maybe. Crop a bit off the top


Funny enough, it's the surreal blue that I like the most! :D
 
yes; there is something unnatural about that blue; but that makes that image what it is!!!; i personally loved those foot prints because it adds some enigma and vitality to the scene

Second looks so natural and so cool

Regards :)
 
yes; there is something unnatural about that blue; but that makes that image what it is!!!; i personally loved those foot prints because it adds some enigma and vitality to the scene

Second looks so natural and so cool

Regards :)

Thank you.
 
Listen to the advice you're given here and you'll be mediocre in no time flat!

This is some ****-hot work. Keep it up and develop your judgement. Have fun.

-
 
Listen to the advice you're given here and you'll be mediocre in no time flat!

This is some ****-hot work. Keep it up and develop your judgement. Have fun.

-

Thank you, I intend to. It's all subjective of course. One man's meat is another man's poison etc....:-P
 
The top photo is well composed and has good color saturation. I wish I were there now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom