What's new

A couple of HDR's for you

davekas2

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Location
Grimsby, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a couple more HDR's, hopefully you'll agree they're not overcooked as that looks terrible. Hope you enjoy.

Dave

1159491395_ejuux-L.jpg


1159491095_UJx2o-L.jpg
 
I think they came out great, just like you said they are not overcooked. an HDR well done, i also like that building, very nice colors
 
HDR works really well with subjects like this, well done and wow!
 
Thank you for the comments, the buildings are on Grimsby (England) fish docks BTW,
 
Nature after rain: i die for it; i love it like anything!!! These images bring me that feeling; even if the feeling is kept aside, these images are really awesome :thumbsup:

Regards :D
 
Great job. I hate how a lot of people over due it with HDR. I like yours though because it looks very natural.
 
Thanks again, comments appreciated as always,
dave
 
I must say, it's refreshing to see some HDRs posted on the forum here that don't suffer from any of the various blatant flaws common to the exposure-merging process. No blown out highlights have made it to the final cut, no ghosting, no hideous over-saturation, no blotchy skies.

You can certainly tell that it's an HDR... but in this case, I don't think that's a bad thing. Nicely done.
 
very nice HDR work, what program did you use or did you blend by hand?

I really like #1 with the pallets leading me into the picture.
 
Thanks for feedback!

They were 'hatched' in Photomatix, where a subtle HDR was created. They were then finished in photoshop, at least 50% of the pp was dodge & burn.
Dave
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom