a couple of my favorites...

Quok1mb0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
quok1mb0.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Great Shots! I like the close up photo of #1 :)

Hi Quok, and welcome to ThePhotoForum :D.

23 views and no comments is about average, if you get a 10:1 views/comments ratio, your photo(s) is/are a HIT.

And photos that don't show directly in a thread but make people click on links tend to get less comments, too, for many browse fast and don't have the patience to click on links to see the pics. They either see them, like them, or don't, whatever, leave a comment (or not), or they don't see them and move on.

I have clicked on each of your links and must say the first two caught my attention by their crispness and clarity and the closeness to the little subjects, so I like those very much.

The third is an interesting sunset and the fourth a nice play with POV (point of view). Post more (and try to link them directly to the post, will you?)

Thanks LaFoto :) what do you mean link them directly to the post? If you mean go upload them to photobucket or something like that? I recon I could but DA is just soooo much easier...LoL but I recon I could

Thanks for all the comments and I will be sure to post more as I get them...

and also thanks for telling me about the views thing...I am used to graphics forums I guess, when you post a piece of work you make in a graphics forum most of the time you get a post per view telling you wether they like it or not and what could be changed...but thanks again!

Most reactions

Back