Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 31, 2006 #1 I know I posted this first one, I don't remember about the second. Anyhoo, they both got a lovely make over.
I know I posted this first one, I don't remember about the second. Anyhoo, they both got a lovely make over.
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2006 #2 The is awsome.... so soppey! And the first one is cool.... a good photo + the fact that he is playing a banjo does it for me!
The is awsome.... so soppey! And the first one is cool.... a good photo + the fact that he is playing a banjo does it for me!
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2006 #3 Like both of these verb. The first one has real nice light and you got the tones right on the second :thumbup: Nice dog
Like both of these verb. The first one has real nice light and you got the tones right on the second :thumbup: Nice dog