a couple reflections

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
saw these yesterday...thought they were cool.

50760558-O.jpg

50760554-O.jpg

i honestly can't say there is one better than the other.... the first was my favorite..with the bright sunlight, dark sky...

but after looking at the second one... i love it too.. you can see the huge limb reflected in the window, and the shadow of it diagonally across the window... the little branch above it with the knot thing hanging down is also in shadow above the window... thats is just intriguing to me.....

very neat shots, jonmikal..... always more to your pics than meet the eye... you always make me look deeper at pictures.....

they are cool, jon!
I love'em both, but i'm more into the second one... for the simple geometry and the deep feel to it.
First one makes me wanna be there and see the sunset myself. really beautiful.
:thumbup:

The second one is a definite stand out. The contrast btw the deep red and the cool colours of the reflection coupled with the simplicity of the composition brings it all together. Add to that the shadow mimicking the reflection of branches...cool.

Well, YES! They ARE cool.
Very!
But what would we expect from a JonMikal-pic, eh? (sorry... forgiven?)

Both I like, but the second is even a bit nicer (to my mind) because of the wonderful red and the nice little things that hold the blinds... what would those be called?

they both look great.. Love the reflections.. I agree with what was said about the 1st.. I love teh dark vs the light from the sun.. Nice job Jon!

Wow, Jon. Cant believe I missed this one. Both are great shots, but the second is my fave. Excellent eye buddy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back