What's new

A couple shots from the zoo!

kelli_anne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, Here is a couple shots that I took at the zoo, I know that they are a little soft focus. Tell me what else you think??


1
4583546836_98aa820530.jpg


2
4583546812_4eb0712a8f.jpg


3
4582917307_06b493df60_o.jpg
 
Noob comments:

#1 is cool, I like that the bear is looking at the camera. His paw ic cut off though.
#2 would be amazing if the crop were not so tight by the horn. Any way to widen it a bit near the face?
 
Raizels is expressing my exact thoughts! The bear and his interaction with the viewer is really nice, but the framing is too tight. Same about the rhino. Last is with camera shake. Too close, too, I myself do want to see animals WITH their ears!
 
Kelli
I am going to repeat the first two, the shots are very tight...you may have done that to hide other items. If so, reposition yourself when shooting to avoid those situations or PS them.

The last shot looks like you may have cropped it so, that the photo is not in focus.

I like cropping, but I also love rhinos and would not mind seeing more of them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom