What's new

A couple street photography photos

That's awesome! I really like the crop job and how well it worked out with the father son picture.

I think what you have done with the lady/cart picture is fantastic. The crop is really good and I like what you did with the coloring. Way better than what I was trying to do with the B&W.

You did a great job and your wife's got an eye for people. Keep it up, hope to see more in the future.

8-)
 
Thanks billy the kid43! I wanted to keep some color with the lady and the cart picture because I didn't feel like the B&W did it any justice. It didn't look like enough contrast to be completely colorless. We'd definitely like to try this out more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom