A darksider hittin' 2k!

aprilraven said:
yeah, make this thread the one you score on.... come on angel..dont be shy...

we can drag you in here kicking and screaming.... and you know thats just how chiller likes them....!!!

no way...get your butt over in word!!!! :mrgreen:

ahhh the cake is still 'cooking' ;) :lol:

witch.gif

Oh, so that's how yer gonna be, eh Arch? Have an average of 27.44 posts a day, but draaaaag 'em out when we're all waiting for your big 2k.
First round of virgin blood's on, ummm.... hmmm.... how 'bout a virgin margarita instead? Other stuff's too hard to find.

mmm how bout a bloody margarita? would that get you goin arch? :mrgreen:

margarita_red.jpg

:cheers:

Anicole has something brewing but will be along shortly... LaFoto, I believe, is in New York at the moment. I can whip out the chocolate covered scorpions again if you like. Sorry, no virgin blood around here... but I've got a bloody Mary... she's still alive so you can have the kicking and screaming part too. :mrgreen:

thanks alison and terri :mrgreen:

mans, the drink looks loooovley, so thanks, really hit the spot ;)

Anty... yer i am holding back a bit... im trying to edit some pics i took yesterday for my 2'000 post.... but i dont think its gonna happen!.... they're taking longer than i thought :mrgreen:

Archangel said:
yer i am holding back a bit... im trying to edit some pics i took yesterday for my 2'000 post.... but i dont think its gonna happen!.... they're taking longer than i thought :mrgreen:

Well, that's definitely a good reason, then!

(*foot taps*)

(*spins pen a few times*)

(*checks back on post count*)

(*checks watch*)

Are they done yet??!! :popcorn:

ahhh well the darkside cake looks like its ready.... here ya go

jlo123_stvs_halloween_more_witch_cake.jpg

and a few more drinks ;)

cocktails.jpg

:mrgreen:​

jesterhat.gif

looking forward to those pics.... now hurrrry!!!

Lets all sing while we wait...

99 bottles of beer on the wall...99 bottles of beer.. Archie takes one down...spins it around...98 bottles of beer on the wall...

3 more

archhhhhhhh!!! it's been 5 hours since this thread was posted :mrgreen: :lol: :biglaugh:

... c'mon you even got chiller to sing! :band:

only 3 more...

im s - - l- - o - - w....... t - - o - - d - - a - - y :lol:

y-e-s glad you r-e-a-l-i-s-e-d that! :biglaugh:

2 more... you can do it... we have faith in you oh angel :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back