Markw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 4,057 Reaction score 230 Location Baltimore Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 9, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 Just adding one more I forgot. Mark
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 9, 2012 #17 Great body, huh? Nice shots... I like that last one! Definitely a moody shot! Did you seem the mountain shots I did with the D800? I love this thing! lol!
Great body, huh? Nice shots... I like that last one! Definitely a moody shot! Did you seem the mountain shots I did with the D800? I love this thing! lol!
Markw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 4,057 Reaction score 230 Location Baltimore Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 9, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 BEAUTIFUL body. Couldn't ask for more (well, don't tempt me. ) I didn't. Are they posted in the Landscape section? I'll definitely be hunting them down. Thanks for the kind words! Mark
BEAUTIFUL body. Couldn't ask for more (well, don't tempt me. ) I didn't. Are they posted in the Landscape section? I'll definitely be hunting them down. Thanks for the kind words! Mark
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 9, 2012 #19 Markw said: BEAUTIFUL body. Couldn't ask for more (well, don't tempt me. ) I didn't. Are they posted in the Landscape section? I'll definitely be hunting them down. Thanks for the kind words! Mark Click to expand... Here are the links.... One is also an interior HDR with a 14-24... http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/black-white-gallery/286987-snowy-colorado-mountain-clouds.htmlhttp://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...mat-he-will-hopefully-like-mountain-porn.html http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/black-white-gallery/286987-snowy-colorado-mountain-clouds.html http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...9-old-west-antlers-hotel-lobby-walden-co.html
Markw said: BEAUTIFUL body. Couldn't ask for more (well, don't tempt me. ) I didn't. Are they posted in the Landscape section? I'll definitely be hunting them down. Thanks for the kind words! Mark Click to expand... Here are the links.... One is also an interior HDR with a 14-24... http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/black-white-gallery/286987-snowy-colorado-mountain-clouds.htmlhttp://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...mat-he-will-hopefully-like-mountain-porn.html http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/black-white-gallery/286987-snowy-colorado-mountain-clouds.html http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...9-old-west-antlers-hotel-lobby-walden-co.html