Bend The Light
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2010
- Messages
- 2,591
- Reaction score
- 375
- Location
- Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I went down to The hawk Conservancy in Andover today for my prize in a photography competition. I managed to meet up with some folks from some other forums while I was there. I had a lovely day. here's a couple of snaps - first ones off the camera...
A cross between a Gyr Falcon and a Pergrine Falcon:

gyr and peregrine cross falcon by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr
A secretary Bird - A large raptor that kicks snakes' heads in before eating them...really!

Secretary Bird by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr
A Barn Owl...I love this picture...

Barn Owl 1 by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr
I will process more, but I am away for a week from tomorrow, so they may have to wait.
Cheers
I went down to The hawk Conservancy in Andover today for my prize in a photography competition. I managed to meet up with some folks from some other forums while I was there. I had a lovely day. here's a couple of snaps - first ones off the camera...
A cross between a Gyr Falcon and a Pergrine Falcon:

gyr and peregrine cross falcon by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr
A secretary Bird - A large raptor that kicks snakes' heads in before eating them...really!

Secretary Bird by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr
A Barn Owl...I love this picture...

Barn Owl 1 by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr
I will process more, but I am away for a week from tomorrow, so they may have to wait.
Cheers
Last edited: