A deer, in freaking JPG!!!

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out to take some shots, and was walking through a some tall weeds & grass when this doe popped up and took off!
I has really happy, she was only about 25 feet from me and I got some good shots. Then I noticed that my camera got left on FREAKING JPG!!!!!!:aiwebs_016: I had used it to take some pictures for work for some items we were selling, and I forgot all about it!:icon_crazy:

But here they are C&C would be great! :)

6-6-15 010.jpg

6-6-15 012.jpg

6-6-15 014.jpg

WOW! Fantastic! one and two are great. One especially, I think.

Nice. I like #2 the best. The bard gate in the back adds something for me

6-6-15 010.jpg

Stunning catch man, I'm wondering how much reaction time you had to take out your camera and get the shot. The first one is amazing, I am sorry I couldn't resist. I cropped it a bit tighter and made a few adjustments in LR.

Great catch! I'd lop some off the left in #1 and call it a keeper.

Great catch! I'd lop some off the left in #1 and call it a keeper.

I think I will, Thanks! :)

WOW! Fantastic! one and two are great. One especially, I think.

Thank you very much! :1219:

Is "Freaking JPG" higher or lower resolution than regular JPG?

I don't know if it is higher or lower, I just know it isn't RAW!!!:BangHead:
The camera companies should put a buzzer on the camera that screams every time you take a picture that isn't in raw! :allteeth:

Nice. I like #2 the best. The bard gate in the back adds something for me

I didn't even notice the bars there! Thanks. :)

View attachment 102989
Stunning catch man, I'm wondering how much reaction time you had to take out your camera and get the shot. The first one is amazing, I am sorry I couldn't resist. I cropped it a bit tighter and made a few adjustments in LR.

My reaction was much quicker than I thought it would be! When I am out taking photos I set all the settings (except file settings apparently:BangHead:) so shutter speed, ISO, and aperture are set and ready for the light of that time of day. As I hike along I have my hands ready on my camera all the time, so when something pops up I am ready.
I do shoot with manual focus (it's more fun;) ) so I have to be really quick getting them in focus, but I managed to nail the focus in this one!:1219:

Feel free to edit my photos when ever you want, it gives me ideas on how to improve my work! :)

Last edited:
Does Adobe Lightroom read freaking jpg or is it in next update?

I think she had a fawn near, you can see in photo that she has a one some were. She was acting like she was playing bait, trying to lead me away, from were she was laying, and she stopped about 100 yards off and watched me. I didn't go look were she was laying, because I wanted to live!!!:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back