A different look at trees....

suryad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What do you guys think? I might have posted this pic before I dont remember. Apologies if I have already before.

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

The first is very crisp, and I like that marking in the bark where a branch has once been sown off. Actually, I do like that first "different view" best of all. Though I must admit I like the dead tree as it is! It could become "my" tree if I were anywhere near it.

I have several "trees that I own" (and if only in my mind), in other words: trees that I go back to at regular intervals to take their photo. One of them is dead as this one here, only have I never managed to get as close, for it is in the middle of a fenced-in meadow. But yours makes me wonder if I shouldn't once dare climbing over that fence to take close-ups!?!? Then "my" tree could send regards to "your" tree ;).

Haha well my dead tree is better than your dead tree LaFoto! ;) Some of those trees can be quite haunting...I remember in my mother's old school in a little village up in the Himalayas in the middle of the playground there is this more than a hundred year old banyan tree...it is amazing...what can i say I love trees?! :heart:

suryad said:
Haha well my dead tree is better than your dead tree LaFoto! ;)

Do you KNOW "my" dead tree already?
Have I ever posted its pics???? :scratch:
How do you know yours is better?
They could become fast friends, if you would only let them exchange their photos?????!!!!! ;)

lol no I didnt see the pics...I was just being a dork.

The first one is great... Also perfect for one of those photography challenges... number 8 is what I see.. :)

Yeah I wish that it was oriented 90 degrees clockwise...then it would look like the infinity symbol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back