A Family

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few images from a session I shot on Friday in rural Alberta. We had originally planned it for the beginning of the week but we were rained out - thankfully we decided to cancel as Friday was gorgeous! Talk about delicious light!

The little girl was not at all enjoying the session but the three of us tried our best, skittles, toys, bribery, acting like an idiot... all part of the job yes? :lol:

CalgarySouthernAlbertaFamilyPhotography13.jpg

CalgarySouthernAlbertaFamilyPhotography8.jpg

CalgarySouthernAlbertaFamilyPhotography121.jpg

CalgarySouthernAlbertaFamilyPhotography15.jpg

CalgarySouthernAlbertaFamilyPhotographyfinal.jpg

More on the blog if you care to look :)

Here are a few images from a session I shot on Friday in rural Alberta. We had originally planned it for the beginning of the week but we were rained out - thankfully we decided to cancel as Friday was gorgeous! Talk about delicious light!

The little girl was not at all enjoying the session but the three of us tried our best, skittles, toys, bribery, acting like an idiot... all part of the job yes? :lol:

CalgarySouthernAlbertaFamilyPhotography13.jpg

CalgarySouthernAlbertaFamilyPhotography8.jpg

CalgarySouthernAlbertaFamilyPhotography121.jpg

CalgarySouthernAlbertaFamilyPhotography15.jpg

CalgarySouthernAlbertaFamilyPhotographyfinal.jpg

More on the blog if you care to look :)

Wow! 3, 4 and 5 photos are great! What are you using in caturing this images?;)

Thanks you three! :) Sharfy, my primary gear is a 5d Mark II, 24 1.4, 50 1.2 and 45 TS. 3 and 4 are 24mm and the 5 is the TS. Yup PerfectlyFlawed, I am a fan of that one for the exact same reason :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back