a few BW Long Exposures from Florida

Incredible set! B&W really works here.
Thank you Dean,, glad you like :) haven't posted here in quite some time, thought I'd stop in and see how things are going over here ,, thanks again for commenting

I have been too occupied with life to pick up a camera lately but looking at that superb set makes me want to grab some filters and head for a beach.

Brilliant work.

These are a cut above

Very nice set, would be hard pressed to pick a favorite!!

Nice. IMO, the first and last are superior in this set. Not sure what it is about the middle 2 but they do not draw my eye in the same way. It could be the horizon line being too close to center or though the horizon may be level, the composition makes the middle two seem tilted to me which I find disorienting. The last shot is my favorite. Great sky captured in that one and perfect lines with the triangle of the rocks and shore pointing you right to the small trees on the horizon.

Thank you all for looking and for commenting !! I greatly appreciate it :)
Squarepeg if I had to choose two of this set I would have chosen the two you did :)
that beach is a magical place, I've been going there 30+ years and I NEVER get tired of it, it constantly changes with tides, skies, waves, clouds , so it's never the same twice, I have plans to go back either tonight or tomorrow early morning as have an idea I want to try, hoping for some weather ;)
Thanks again for looking and for commenting everyone !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back