S Scud TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location Clearwater, FL Mar 14, 2010 #1 I was out last night and snapped a few shots of a stop sign. I know the light adds a glare but im not good enough in photoshop to try and tone it down yet. and i know it prolly wouldnt hurt to crop out a little more of the image.
I was out last night and snapped a few shots of a stop sign. I know the light adds a glare but im not good enough in photoshop to try and tone it down yet. and i know it prolly wouldnt hurt to crop out a little more of the image.
T tamckee TPF Noob! Joined Mar 8, 2010 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2010 #2 I like the last one with the blurred clouds. I think a little bit of fill flash on the stop sign really would have made this a great look.
I like the last one with the blurred clouds. I think a little bit of fill flash on the stop sign really would have made this a great look.