a few from the Braves - Nationals game 4/29

fjrabon

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Man, HOW did we blow that lead? That was an Epic FAIL, even for the Braves. Just incredible. Makes it worse that it was against the Nats, which is my eldest brother's favored team.

I like the first picture the best; some of them are a little soft on focus, but I'm guessing that has something to do with where you had to shoot from and the conditions.

Let's hope they start getting their act together! They started like gangbusters, and I thought maybe this practically-all-new roster might just tear it up this year.

Man, HOW did we blow that lead? That was an Epic FAIL, even for the Braves. Just incredible. Makes it worse that it was against the Nats, which is my eldest brother's favored team.

I like the first picture the best; some of them are a little soft on focus, but I'm guessing that has something to do with where you had to shoot from and the conditions.

Let's hope they start getting their act together! They started like gangbusters, and I thought maybe this practically-all-new roster might just tear it up this year.
yeah, I think that's the effect of the misty rain. It also kind of gave the images a blue-ish tint too. You can't see the actual mist, but I think it impacted the color and clarity. I do typically like a little bit of motion blur on the feet and bat, I generally shy away from the 1/1000 crisp frozen approach and tend to favor 1/500ish, which will freeze the core, but leave a little bit of motion on the feet when running or bat when swinging.

Nice pics! You must have had great seats!

O's played the White Sox today. The official attendance was zero (the gates were locked due to recent events in Baltimore.) The O's won 8-2. Maybe they should lock the gates more often.

Up by eight and still lose to the Nationals ... that is pretty sad.

Add to that the Nats were on a nine-game (I believe) slide.

O's played the White Sox today. The official attendance was zero (the gates were locked due to recent events in Baltimore.) The O's won 8-2. Maybe they should lock the gates more often.
One gate was open, the Press Gate. I wondered if they played the National Anthem.

One gate was open, the Press Gate. I wondered if they played the National Anthem.
yes, they even did the 7th inning stretch with take me out to the ballgame. It was very surreal. You could hear the players talk in the dugout, at times you heard some very nasty jokes if you listened closely. At some point they sent somebody down to tell the players that everybody on national TV could hear everything they were saying.

yes, they even did the 7th inning stretch with take me out to the ballgame. It was very surreal. You could hear the players talk in the dugout, at times you heard some very nasty jokes if you listened closely. At some point they sent somebody down to tell the players that everybody on national TV could hear everything they were saying.
Are you sure it wasn't "Thank God I'm A County Boy" - the usual song?

I was referring to the Orioles game

I was referring to the Orioles game
So was I. Maybe I've got things mixed up. It's been a long day.

Yeah, a lot of grab-assing goes on in dugouts.

Most reactions

Back