What's new

A few from today and an article by Tamron

Kris, I hope that article is just a small stepping stone on the way to much greater and more widespread recognition for the stellar quality of your work. Your story is an inspiration; it would be inspiring even if your photos would just "decent," but you've taken it so far past that. Seriously, the work I see in National Geographic, Audobon and other "noted" publications has absolutely nothing over your images.

Just don't forget us little people who struggled just to stay about 1/3 as good as you are, when you become rich and famous. Especially when you become rich. :D

(P.S. MAN, I wish I'd known you were selling a 7100…I guess my pocketbook is probably just as glad I missed that, though)
 
What a great article! Congratulations, I enjoyed every bit of it.
 
thanks again everyone1
You're FAMOUS !!

:wav:
Sure wish my checking account was famous also! :(

Kris, I hope that article is just a small stepping stone on the way to much greater and more widespread recognition for the stellar quality of your work. Your story is an inspiration; it would be inspiring even if your photos would just "decent," but you've taken it so far past that. Seriously, the work I see in National Geographic, Audobon and other "noted" publications has absolutely nothing over your images.

Just don't forget us little people who struggled just to stay about 1/3 as good as you are, when you become rich and famous. Especially when you become rich. :D

(P.S. MAN, I wish I'd known you were selling a 7100…I guess my pocketbook is probably just as glad I missed that, though)
Thanks Sharon, you are always too kind! Hopefully some day my images will make it to a grander stage. I have something in the works with some scientists so we will see if they get their work published with my images.. i'm still waiting for the rich part, lol :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom