What's new

a few from yesterday

grandpawrichard

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 7, 2011
Messages
109
Reaction score
10
Location
Burlington, Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out with the new Canon 7D camera yesterday and started to learn the controls of the camera. It is totally different than my old Canon 30D and Canon 40D!

Here's a few photos I grabbed while I was done at the boat launch on the river:

familybytheriversmall.jpg


TwinsandtheirDadsmall.jpg


ThreateningClouds1smallcopy.jpg



Dick
 
It seemed like a good day!
In my opinion the crop you made in the second picture would be more interesting if you cut it wider and included the woman and the two kids in red.
 
Thanks for the ideas and comments. :) The two littlest guys tickled my fancy the way they were intensely looking into the river. I doubt they knew what they were looking at, but they were sure studying it! :)

Dick
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom