A few HDR's

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My new camera is allowing me to work with HDR again without all kinds of BAD noise so I thought I'd share a few....

brentwood%20stn.jpg

moody%20cruise.jpg

alternate2.jpg

concourse.jpg

dug%20up.jpg

Masterful!! well done, nice and clean, not too overdone, but still dreamy. love the roof in shot one and the stairs in shot 3, very cool!

Oh, you're from Vancouver too? I was a little miffed with the first image; "Is that...oh yeah, SkyTrain." :lol:

Just how the heck do you get moving people in an HDR without ghosting? o_O

Absolutely. I've tried it before and couldn't seem to get it down with people in the frame without making them look like cartoons. Good stuff!

I don't use the three RAW method, instead I use one raw converted to jpg. In Photomatix i batch process the jpg to an HDR file then tone map it. The downside is you get a lot of noise at high ISO. I have an older version of photomatix that won't work with my D700 RAW files so this is my workaround :lol:

Love the stairs one. An interesting shot by itself, made even better. Nice.

I don't use the three RAW method, instead I use one raw converted to jpg. In Photomatix i batch process the jpg to an HDR file then tone map it. The downside is you get a lot of noise at high ISO. I have an older version of photomatix that won't work with my D700 RAW files so this is my workaround :lol:

Okay. I assume that when people say HDR they mean true HDR, not tone-mapping. None-the-less cool.

Sorry...It never occurred to me there was a difference, I guess they're tone mapped jpg's.

Most reactions

Back