What's new

A few macro shots from the weekend.

lowcel

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Playing with the macro lens with a new camera.

bee1.jpg

bee2.jpg

fly1.jpg

fly2.jpg

fly3.jpg
 
How much sharpening did you apply to these images? When you over-sharpen the noise in the picture gets exaggerated.

Is this the EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM lens on a 50D?
 
I hit sharpen edges and sharpen more, both once.

Yes, it is the 50d with the EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM lens.
 
The images don't look at all oversharpened to me, and the noise control is pretty damn good.
 
Wow... can't believe I'm just now seeing this thread. Really nice macro shots here, love them, and no complaints whatsoever. I'm very jealous now, must have that lense ASAP! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom