N notelliot TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 827 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2008 #1 I moved to Montreal about a month ago, so far I love shooting the night in this city. Thanks for looking. 1. 2. 3. 4.
I moved to Montreal about a month ago, so far I love shooting the night in this city. Thanks for looking. 1. 2. 3. 4.
I iflynething TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2006 Messages 1,346 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 28, 2008 #2 They almost look like strobist shots! I wish there were some stars in the lights of the city. I think #1 would be great in black and white To me, #3 is kinda plain ~Michael~
They almost look like strobist shots! I wish there were some stars in the lights of the city. I think #1 would be great in black and white To me, #3 is kinda plain ~Michael~
N notelliot TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 827 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I'm glad they almost look like strobist shots, I didn't over do it . I popped flashes manually in all of them. and 3a.
I'm glad they almost look like strobist shots, I didn't over do it . I popped flashes manually in all of them. and 3a.
maxmonster TPF Noob! Joined Sep 29, 2008 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 28, 2008 #4 that tension between the blue and orange tints... i love it
bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2008 #5 welcome to the city
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 28, 2008 #6 im impressed with the pics that you had posted..
N notelliot TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 827 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 maxmonster said: that tension between the blue and orange tints... i love it Click to expand... bigtwinky said: welcome to the city Click to expand... jv17 said: im impressed with the pics that you had posted.. Click to expand... I'm not sure I know which images you mean - in a different thread? thanks for the comments.
maxmonster said: that tension between the blue and orange tints... i love it Click to expand... bigtwinky said: welcome to the city Click to expand... jv17 said: im impressed with the pics that you had posted.. Click to expand... I'm not sure I know which images you mean - in a different thread? thanks for the comments.