What's new

A few more for C&C please

mikeinsc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
South Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a Crested Night Heron, or so I am told.

IMG_19551.jpg


And this is my first stitched photo. Three shots compose this sunset pic.

Untitled_Panorama1.jpg


Untitled_Panorama1bw.jpg
 
the heron pic is a tad overexposed and seems soft in most area's.
the stitching is alright, the color version is the better one. how many pics are in it?
 
I agree with WimFoto; I do not see any signs of #2 being stitched, but I would suggest cropping out more of the dark space at the bottom. Perhaps leaving just a small amount would be nice.
 
how would I make the first shot not as soft? Which areas are ya'll considering soft?
 
how would I make the first shot not as soft? Which areas are ya'll considering soft?

to make it less soft: (in ps) filter-sharpen-un sharp mask.

the heron shot seems soft overall, but very noticeable in the legs/feet area.
i hope this is help full.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom