a few more from the wedding

#1. Looks soft.
#2. The image would have had more impact if you isolated them away from the people watching.
#3. It is okay. Maybe more of a macro/detailed shot of the rings would have made a difference.

#1. Looks soft.
#2. The image would have had more impact if you isolated them away from the people watching.
#3. It is okay. Maybe more of a macro/detailed shot of the rings would have made a difference.

#1 the full size file doesnt look quite as soft. Ill have to take a looksie.

#2 they were isolated in the formals. This was a reception picture in the middle of a crowd of people. A candid shot, as mentioned.

#3 i never really got a ring shot i was super happy with. Admittedly, i didnt make a ton of attempts. Did a shot with the rings on the brides shoes, but im not sure i was any more or less pleased with it.

I agree about the softness...but nice work. Just curious--What does the couple think of them?

I agree about the softness...but nice work. Just curious--What does the couple think of them?

The bride/groom and their families have been ecstatic with the handful of pics they have seen so far that were shot by me. While that is obviously important (maybe the most important) i dont want that thought to interfere with me looking to improve my shooting. I still want to recognize where i need to improve and work on fixing issues.

I am lined up to second shoot a wedding next month. The shooting conditions should be much better on that one. I do enjoy the practice, but if i never have to shoot at an aquarium again i will be happy.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back