This is quite a mixture of photos ... it might be wise to post the portraits in the Portrait Forum... all in all I like the post processing you give to most of these, making them softer than they would naturally be. Of these, the cut up apple (good POV = point of view, too) stands out to me most.
I also like the colours, soft light and drama in the all blue pier photo, only the centred horizon does not appeal to me that much when there is so much very blown out sky above ... if it were my pic, I'd let that part go and thus shift the horizon up a bit ... but I definitely would NOT touch the dark cloud right above the yacht!
The necklace pic ... I pity that the finger is in focus and the necklace is not - somehow this photo suggests the necklace is the subject ... but the subject is out of focus :scratch: !?!?!? Hmph.........
I really like the last one, it has quite a bit of depth.
I don't understand it at all.
But I like the objects and their colours ... and the sense of depth!
But could you enlighten us as to what we see in the last?