Heidi_zps214e4080.jpg

Amy1_zps67e1c902.jpg

IMG_3300_zpsd001dde5.jpg

Attachments

• $IMG_7550_zps5b18d76b.jpg
    $IMG_7550_zps5b18d76b.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 225
#4 is the money shot.
#1 - Raccoon eyes, but very fashion model.
#5 - Doesn't grab me.

#3 I don't like - Maybe I'm paranoid but a preteen in a bikini in a studio sets off far too many alarms in my head. If she was my daughter that one would be pulled from the 'net before you could say paedophile.

Last edited:
I have to agree with Grandad on #3...I never would have posted that one. I hope you have her parent's permission to use that photo...

#4 is the money shot.
#5 - Doesn't grab me.

#3 I don't like - Maybe I'm paranoid but a preteen in a bikini in a studio sets off far too many alarms in my head. If she was my daughter that one would be pulled from the 'net before you could say paedophile.

GRANDAD are you in my HEAD?!? AS I was looking all your thoughts were in my head

Great shots - but ditto on what GD said

#4 is the money shot.
#5 - Doesn't grab me.

GRANDAD are you in my HEAD?!? AS I was looking all your thoughts were in my head

Great shots - but ditto on what GD said

So that's where I've been! Did we have fun? ;)

Great minds think alike, alternatively, fools seldom differ. :lol:

Personally I think the pedophile comment is taking it too far on photo #3. Yes, I see how a parent could get upset, but at the same time I see absolutely nothing sexual or inappropriate in the shot. It isn't suggestive in the slightest, and I know for a fact that swim suits like that are extremely common even for young girls. Honestly I think it's a really fun photograph. And I'll just play devil's advocate here and point out that none of you know the circumstances to the photo and have no right to be acting like it's such a big issue; for all you know the parents could have been and were most likely there. Mind your own business.

I love the lighting in these shots, and the quality in each of them is outstanding. The first thing that I notice though is that it looks like a lot of detail has been smoothed over and lost on their faces. For me the facial detail are too soft compared to the sharp detail throughout the rest of the photos.

I would have minded my own business if they were not posted on a public forum. For me the hand on hip hand to mouth pose does add some sexuality to the photo. The parents could have been their but did they also give permission for the photo to be posted on a public forum? I doubt it.

That aside the shots are indeed great shots.

Personally I think the pedophile comment is taking it too far on photo #3. Yes, I see how a parent could get upset, but at the same time I see absolutely nothing sexual or inappropriate in the shot. It isn't suggestive in the slightest, and I know for a fact that swim suits like that are extremely common even for young girls. Honestly I think it's a really fun photograph. And I'll just play devil's advocate here and point out that none of you know the circumstances to the photo and have no right to be acting like it's such a big issue; for all you know the parents could have been and were most likely there. Mind your own business.

I love the lighting in these shots, and the quality in each of them is outstanding. The first thing that I notice though is that it looks like a lot of detail has been smoothed over and lost on their faces. For me the facial detail are too soft compared to the sharp detail throughout the rest of the photos.

Before I had kids, I would have made this argument as well. It is a fun shot, she's a cute little girl...to me, there is nothing sexual about it but that's the thing about pedophiles...they see something I don't see. We have seen the way people on the forum go crazy every time a beautiful woman in a bikini is posted and to the pedophile, that's what this guy posted. The guy has a website with phone numbers and location, he listed his hometown on this forum...how hard would it be to find this guy if you wanted to? What if this is his daughter? Worse yet, what if it isn't? He needs to realize he can get himself into trouble if her parents don't know he's posting these online.

We are the adults, it's our job to protect kids from stuff they shouldn't have to worry about. I know she isn't my kid but there are sick people in the world and making this picture accessible to them seems like a bad idea.

considering these are studio shots, and not taken from behind a fence at the beach, I think its at least a little safe to assume that the parents/guardian were present for the shoot. people take pictures of there kids at the beach all the time, and this is pretty normal attire nowadays. I wouldn't read too much more into it.
speculation is not a worthy science.

#1 and #4 are fantastic!
the kid has such a serious look on her face in #1. was that done on purpose? or is that just how she looks? its something a little different.
#5 is good, but im not really a fan of B&W so...i would have liked to see the color version.
#2 is good as well, but the bits of hair encroaching onto her right eye keep catching my attention.
#3 is a good shot overall, but the skin tones on her legs look a little mottled. lighting maybe? just seems a tad off to me.

I really like 1,4 and 5. Very nice. #3 needs to go to the recycle bin ASAP. Very inappropriate. If more then a few people feel this way then I would remove it.

#3 is no different from a catalog shot for a kids swimsuit. It's not sexual or innapropriate, and nothing you can't see by watching an Old Navy Summer commercial. Again, you don't know if the parents were there or not, and it's likely they were. Either way, it's not up to you to slap the photographer's wrist over it. Like a moderator already said, it would be different if they were taken from the other side of a fence or through a window unknowingly but that isn't the case.

I don't care about the swimsuit in #3, I care about the terribleness of the photo. She looks like a zombie who is about to eat her own enormous hand.

The rest of them are quite nice, although the key light might be a little high in #1 through #3.

I love #5 with great love. It's very good, and it's pushing pretty much all of my buttons too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back