What's new

A few more...

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
3,524
Reaction score
49
and a few more, similiar but different shots from this post: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29339

IMG_4626-copy.jpg


IMG_4625-copy.jpg


mothonplant.jpg
 
I like the dock shots but find myself wanting for the color... not sure why.
 
Thanks :) The link I posted has the all the color shots in it...I think I like them better too but I couldn't help but try something different...
 
Again Amanda , I love them all. What type of Equipment did you use for these shots? Your website is great! your work is great!
 
Your conversions are getting real good, like what you did with the first picture. The 3rd picture is nicely done also. The moth is well placed in the picture, good shots.
 
Thank you all so so much :) I appreciate such kind words.

Randog, this was all done using my Canon Elan 7ne, I shot two rolls one Fuji the other Kodak, then had them processed at walmart, and adjusted them in PS. Most of the photos on my website are all digital using a Rebel XT. Thanks again :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom