What's new

A few of my recent pics

That first one is really great.
 
First one is awesome. Second one doesn't do anything for me. Third one has neat light, but the focus looks a bit soft.
 
I haven't had my camera for long, but I really have a passion for photography. I've been out shooting a lot and trying to analyze my pics on my own. I came across TPF and I love it. I've never taken any classes and I honestly don't know what I'm doing. I just know that I really enjoy it.

Let me know what you think :D













 
Very nice, I like the fisherman silhouette.

When shooting a scene with water on the horizon (especially the ocean), it really helps to have your horizon horizontal, otherwise it just look off (2nd shot of this new set).
 
First set l like #1 the best #3 is out of focus...

Second set is much improved. I like all of them but the last. Keep shooting, the more you do the better you will get.
 
for some one who has never taken any classes your are really good you should be proud of the pics that is professional quality well done
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom