A few pictures.

Lowa2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to share. C&C if you have anything to say :)

DSCF40251.jpg

DSCF4015.jpg

DSCF4014.jpg

DSCF4013.jpg

DSCF4001.jpg

DSCF4031.jpg

This series reminds me of sesame street, "one of these things is not like the other". :lol: My favorite is the bridge (#2). Good job.

Teehee, I was going to say much the same, Hazel: Which one does not fit in the series? :lol:

Hard to tell, eh? :lmao:

Well, of the nighttime photos I much prefer Photo 2 to all the others. That one has some lovely lines and curves and a nice vanishing point.

I like the 1st, 2nd, and last the best.

oh and also your shower curtain and kitty. :) what kind of camera do you have?

Thanks alot everyone, my pictures were sorta taking a downfall for some reason, and i seem have recaptured my "buzz" to compose again. I'm using a Fuji S5200 on Full Manual. I'm using the internal light meter, and seems to work really well. For most of the pictures, I set the ISO to 64, the appeture mid range (f/5 ish) and adjusted the exposure time for a little less than midrange on the meter.

I just realised something though, the last picture is the wrong one! I didn't want to upload that one! Here's the one I wanted to upload, and the one I did by accident.

The one I wanted to post:
DSCF4037.jpg

The one I posted:
DSCF4031.jpg

Which do you think is best? I personally like the top one, it seems much warmer, and it's not as dark.

The only real difference in the two was the ISO setting. The first was ISO200, while the second is ISO 64.

Cheers.

The rear lights of the first are certainly far more dramatic, but otherwise I like the darker landscape: particularly the headlights illuminated road.

If your considering combining the two photos it would be nice to photoshop some more of the stars in. The bright star (satellite or plane?) in the top left is quite distracting within your second shot but the groupings in your first add quite a lot.

Sorry that’s not really a decision between the two but more of a: can I have both?

Surge

Most reactions

New Topics

Back