A few recent Osprey

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I ended up with an 80D to replace my dead 1D4. Took it out to one of my favorite spots the other morning and all I can see is that the reviewers are wrong. It tracks really well(at least with medium and larger birds) and it seems to produce some pretty nice IQ. Thanks for looking and comments welcome..

Osprey Flight 5_12 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey around nest 5_12 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey Flying Portrait 5_12 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey Stretch 5_12 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey around nest 5_12 2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Very nice! Im glad its working well. The T6s tracks way better than I can physically. The 80d can only be better.

Edit: I found a new nest today. Just out of reach for the 300. I plan on paddling out to it soon!

Very well done Kris!

Great. I can't tell the difference

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Great stuff! #2 is spectacular.

Very nice! Im glad its working well. The T6s tracks way better than I can physically. The 80d can only be better.
Edit: I found a new nest today. Just out of reach for the 300. I plan on paddling out to it soon!
Great set.
Very well done Kris!
Great set
Great stuff! #2 is spectacular.
Great shot.
Nice shots like the close up shot on its head
Thank you all!

Those look great!
Did the 1D4 quit from that rain you got on it that one day?

Those look great!
Did the 1D4 quit from that rain you got on it that one day?
Yup it was from the rain.
It still sort of works without the LCD. It would have cost $1250 for Canon to fix it because it needed all circuit boards to be replaced. They also wanted to replace the mirror box and just about everything else except the shutter.. :(

nice, cant get much better than those..

It still sort of works without the LCD. It would have cost $1250 for Canon to fix it because it needed all circuit boards to be replaced. They also wanted to replace the mirror box and just about everything else except the shutter.. :(

Is there anyone else that can work on it cheaper? I can't help but think they want to put more into it than what it needs.
Everything works but the LCD?

Is there anyone else that can work on it cheaper? I can't help but think they want to put more into it than what it needs.
Everything works but the LCD?
I sent it to an independent repair shop in Chicago. They quoted me $850 with new main boards, new shutter and external parts, but there was only a 2 month warranty and they aren't an authorized service center...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back