PandaMan TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 39 Reaction score 2 May 21, 2013 #1 So i tried out some quick long exposure shots at my daughters school fiesta, heres a few that i like. What do you guys think? Attachments $image-563655530.webp 103.8 KB · Views: 161 $image-3395140822.webp 66.4 KB · Views: 154 $image-669528180.webp 73.4 KB · Views: 165 $image-2636407240.webp 61 KB · Views: 145
So i tried out some quick long exposure shots at my daughters school fiesta, heres a few that i like. What do you guys think?
squirrels No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 908 Reaction score 437 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2013 #2 I'm really liking the last one. Love the swirly sine cosine thing going on there.
runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I hate to break it to you but the horizon is way off the first two. Number one is my favorite, goo composition and it tells a story.
I hate to break it to you but the horizon is way off the first two. Number one is my favorite, goo composition and it tells a story.
PandaMan TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 39 Reaction score 2 May 21, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks squirrels. And yeah runnah, i only had on one shoe when i took them. I guess i should have waited until i got the other one on.
Thanks squirrels. And yeah runnah, i only had on one shoe when i took them. I guess i should have waited until i got the other one on.